HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
JALA / EXTRA WEFT
Look like a vision in this stunning drape from the Nadi collection. The finely handwoven & hand-reeled saree comes with the Nadi collection’s signature tri-colored Ikkat. The border has a band of red followed by a row of natural tussar Kumbha that flows seamlessly into the ash-grey body. This saree transitions beautifully from daywear to nightwear & will make sure you stand out at functions and events. Style with a matching puffed sleeve blouse for a chic retro look.
MORE QUERIES? Reach us on+91 7975421640
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects