HANDLOOM MULBERRY SILK
DOUBLE IKAT JALA / EXTRA WEFT
DOBBY / EXTRA WARP
When it comes to Double Ikat from Vani Vrtti, it has to be the finest and delicate! Presenting “A tribute to Saktapar bandha (double ikat) from Odisha “.
Focused on the technique, a 0.5cm finest double ikat is woven all over the body in mulberry silk and conceptualized with monochrome warm colors, giving a pure classic look and feel.
Saree length including blouse 6.3 meters.
Blouse piece 75 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.