HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
The Nadi collection of precious hand-reeled & handwoven Tussar sarees is an ode to flowing water. Water or Jal symbolizes birth, spontaneity & transformation. The patterns in this collection are born out of a marriage between traditional technique & contemporary artistry. A novel tri-colored Ikkat design is what's unique about these fine silks. The three vertical lines next to the Kumbha or the temple border symbolize movement & growth, while the rows of floral Ikkat with extra weft lines in the palla add to the detail.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.