Royal Blue Ganga Jamuna Tribal Kondha Handspun Tussar Silk Saree
HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
Kondha is the largest tribal community of Odisha. They live in the mountains and jungles. They have a vivid culture and live in harmony with nature. Our textile designer being born and bought up amidst the rich culture of the Kondha tribes takes her next inspiration from their way of life, traditions, tattoos, and colors. Anupriya brings to you a minimalistic design yet vibrant colors into a saree that has a story to tell.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.