Red Black Ek Phulia Rudraksh Ikkat Mulberry Silk Saree
IKAT JALA / EXTRA WEFT
DOBBY / EXTRA WARP
Ek-Phulia is a traditional mulberry saree from the western weaving belt of Odisha. The name is derived from its border having one single line rudraksha. It is woven on pit loom with extra weft motifs using Jala and dobby technique with a combination of ikkat temple border and ikkat palla making it a unique classic design. The ikkat Kumbha's are very delicately tied and dyed which is about only 1” in height. The minimal concept design by the weavers is definitely a classic!
Saree length including blouse 6.3 meters.
Blouse piece 75 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.