HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
"Kalpavriksha” or “Tree of Life” Being a designer, the word “Tree of Life” and the meaning behind it, has always fascinated me. A Kalpavriksha is a dream where living creatures interact with nature. It is a beautiful example of Coexistence. An imaginary tree spread with branches and roots, where birds and many living creatures build their homes. A tree, a constant standing tall with open arms providing warmth and shelter. Where there is a life full of activities, melodies, and peace. In this world ‘Kalpavriksha’ representing god’s beautiful creation ‘Life’.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects