Lemon Green Anjana Handspun Tussar Silk Saree
STANDARDS:HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
"𝘼𝙣𝙟𝙖𝙣𝙖" a collection named after the woman weaver who weaved the saree, the saree features an ikat border in Ganga Jamuna and minimalistic design all over the palla inspired from mud wall paintings known as jhoti in Odisha with handpicked lotus buttas.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.