Jackfruit Leaf Green Chrysanthemum Master Weave Designer Handspun Ikat Tussar Silk Saree
HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
DOBBY / EXTRA WARP IKAT
Ikat is a very delicate process that has been done for years in mulberry silk however when it comes to tussar the process becomes more intricate that requires skills and years of practice since the tussar yarns are uneven & difficult to tie-dye.
Here at Vani Vrtti we teach a weaver to enhance his/her skills and make them weave the impossible possible.
We present our new design called "Chrysanthemum ikat" in a form of contemporary art.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.