Green Red Nadi Khadi Tussar Silk Saree
HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
Add a pop of color to your saree collection with this emerald-green drape from the Nadi collection. The finely handwoven & hand-reeled saree comes with the Nadi collection’s signature tri-colored Ikkat. The border has a band of mahogany followed by a row of towering berry-red Kumbha that flows seamlessly into the sea of green, This saree is perfect for auspicious events & ceremonies. Style with mogra & drop earrings for a classic yet stylish look.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects