HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
"Kalpavriksha” or “Tree of Life” Being a designer, the word “Tree of Life” and the meaning behind it, has always fascinated me. A Kalpavriksha is a dream where living creatures interact with nature. It is a beautiful example of Coexistence. An imaginary tree spread with branches and roots, where birds and many living creatures build their homes. A tree, a constant standing tall with open arms providing warmth and shelter. Where there is a life full of activities, melodies, and peace. In this world ‘Kalpavriksha’ representing god’s beautiful creation ‘Life’.⠀
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.