HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
DOBBY / EXTRA WARP IKAT
Sacred Peepal. Vedas call it Ashvatta – the shade that provides rest for the divine horse, Tamils call it the Arasa Maram – the king of trees. Bhagvat Gita calls the tree the manifestation of Krishna. Atharvana Veda calls the tree the Amrita of the World. Siddhartha Gautama meditated under the tree and became the Buddha, which was then called The Bodhi tree.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
MORE QUERIES? Reach us on+91 7975421640
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.