Deep Burgundy Coffee Taj Mahal Phoda Kumbha Master Weave Mulberry Silk Saree
HANDLOOM MULBERRY SILK
IKAT JALA / EXTRA WEFT
Weft interlocking is a technique used for creating seams of color. In this technique, two weft yarns having different colors are interlocked or joined with each other using two or three shuttles while weaving every pick (weft thread), creating a distinct solid color pattern matching the warp color. This technique is commonly known as Phoda Kumbha in Odisha.
Saree length including blouse 6.3 meters.
Blouse piece 75 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.