HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
HANDSPUN JALA / EXTRA WEFT
DOBBY / EXTRA WARP IKAT
The Mughal Garden - a slice of heaven on earth
Being a textile designer I was very keen on the history of art & culture and fond of bringing flora & fauna to my works. This time my take was on Mughal Garden, the name itself is such an inspiration and I loved the very concept of Mughals, a garden of pure love. Here I share a saree that is very close to my heart in the colors of spring.
Saree length including blouse 5.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm. (Both are Approx)
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.