HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
Make a style statement with this striking yellow beauty from the Nadi collection. The intricately hand-reeled & handwoven saree features a row of the traditional ferozi Kali Kumbha. An ochre-&-red striped palla with traditional Ikkat floral motifs & diamond-shaped buttis beautifully offsets the bright, banana-yellow body. Each butti is delicately picked by hand, a process that makes the saree precious than ever. Pair the saree with a matching yellow blouse or with a contrasting ferozi blouse.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.