HANDLOOM TUSSAR SILK
Add a pop of color to your wardrobe & drape yourself in this exquisite piece from the Nadi collection. The finely handwoven & hand-reeled saree in a gorgeous banana leaf green color comes with the Nadi collection’s signature tri-colored Ikkat. The border has a band of burgundy, followed by a row of magenta Kumbha that flows seamlessly into the green body to create a masterpiece you will treasure for years. Pair the saree with a matching green blouse, or make a style statement with a contrasting burgundy blouse.
Saree length including blouse 6.5 meters.
Blouse piece 80 cm.
The right care keeps your treasured handlooms safe, for years to come.
· Dry clean only
· Store the garments in a muslin cloth bag
· Keep the garments in a cool, dry place & away from sunlight
· Air your garments every few months
· Take professional help to iron your garments
· Bring them out regularly & wear them with pride
The handmade process is an art. Handwoven textiles tend to have natural variations in colors & weave. These imperfections & variations cannot be termed as defects.